We may use any information collected, including personal information:
- To complete, perform, and support the activity for which the information was provided.
- To improve the content of our website or services.
- To develop new products and services, and analyze your use of the Service, including your interaction products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the website.
- To customize the content and/or layout of our website for you.
- To notify you about updates to our website, if you have consented to receive such information.
- To contact you for marketing purposes, if you have consented to receive such information.
- To process your payment or prevent or detect fraud.
We may also use or disclose the personal information for its business purposes, including:
- Securing our network and our website.
- Debug the site and service to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Undertake activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or good that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by ExpertCollege, and to improve, enhance or update them.
- Perform services on behalf of ExpertCollege, including maintaining or servicing your account and providing customer service.